DC 315 is the most tested and approved product in the world for use as an Alternative Thermal Barrier Coating System over Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF).
If a coating has not passed a full-scale test on a manufacturers™ foam it cannot be used on that foam; there are no exceptions in the IBC Code!
International Building Code Fire Performance Requirements for SPF: The International Building Code (IBC) mandates that SPF be separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier, or other approved covering. DC-315 passed certified NFPA 286 and UL 1715 test over a variety of open and closed cell spray applied urethane foams that were conducted by IAS certified testing facilities. All tests performed comply with the requirements of 2006 IBC Section 803.2.1; 2009 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.9; 2012 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.10 & 2015 IBC Section 803.2.1 and IBC Section 2603.9 under Special Approval for Thermal Barrier Alternatives over Foam Plastics.
- CCRR-1076 and ICC ESR-3702 make DC315 Fully compliant with AC 456 & IBC & IRC Codes
- More full scale Thermal and Ignition Barrier tests than any other product in the world
- DC 315 - 3rd. party inspected for Quality Control: Warnock Hersey Intertek W/N 20947
- Tested useful life, fire resistant property is not compromised after 50 years
- Top coat for color, weather & moisture protection, tested, via NFPA 286 full scale testing
- ANSI 51 testing for incidental food contact
- Passed CAL 1350 - qualify DC 315 as a low-emitting material in the Collaborative for High Performance Schools rating system (CHPS Designed & CHPS Verified)
- Passed strict EPA – V.O.C. and AQMD air emission requirements (for all 50 states)
- 3rd Party tested “Single Coat Coverage” up to 24 Mils WFT, on ceilings and walls, reducing labor ?? Costs equaling higher profits
- Meets Life Safety Code 101
- Meets LEED’s point requirements
- No formaldehyde